Mi foto
GOD >> Video games alllllll the way!!!!! I'm a sister. I'm a daughter. I'm a warrior. I'm an overcomer.

Followers


| | | | | | | | | | | Portuguese

domingo, diciembre 4

People is gonna talk about you.
Let them;because you affected their lives.
They didn't affect yours.

Rock my world into the sunlight,
make this dream the best I've ever known.

Happiness keeps u sweet.
Trials keep u strong.
Sorrow keep u human.
Failures keeps you humble.
And God, keeps you going!

It's not what you do; it's how you do it.
It's not what you see; it's how you look at it.
It's not how your life is; it's how you live it.

A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, 
need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot & realize how blessed you are.

Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. 
Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish them.

Any pain you are going through right now, it will end. Take a deep breath. 
Think about that one, bright, happy thing in your life and smile. 
Live another day. It's worth it

Late night sex, smokin' cigarettes, I try real hard but I can't forget, 
now in a heartbeat, I would do it again.

hot summer days;; cool summer nights

3 comentarios:

  1. lo que mas destacaria yo de la entrada...son las fotos!!!
    que eres muy guapa!!
    espero tu visitaaaa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Guaaapa! Me encanta tu blog!!:) pasate aver si te gusta: http://lookaatthis.blogspot.com/ unbesoooo:)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. textos sugerentes.Fotos originales y sensuales.Creativo y espontáneo blog.T sigo.T invito a seguir el mío.

    ResponderEliminar