Mi foto
GOD >> Video games alllllll the way!!!!! I'm a sister. I'm a daughter. I'm a warrior. I'm an overcomer.

Followers


| | | | | | | | | | | Portuguese

domingo, noviembre 20

Too much is on your mind. Gotta let it go. Can't worry all the time, just let it flow



Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here.


When you truly care for someone, their mistakes never change your feelings
because it's the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.


cool? screw cool. i'm awesome


You can't choose your family;
but you can ignore phone calls.


The biggest problem with two-faced people is 
never knowing which face to slap first.


What's in other people's mind is not in mine.
I just do my own thing.







7 comentarios:

  1. AMO TUS FOTOS!
    como haces para editarlas de esa forma?
    yo uso el Piknic..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow, me FASCINARON los efectos de tus fotos y desde mi costado homosexual opino que tus rasgos faciales son muy armoniosos(?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. me encanta!!!!!!!!!!
    yo uso Picnik para editar fotos (: no se usar el Photoshop :P

    besazos♥

    te sigo!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Muy buenas fotos!!!

    Saludos! :)
    http://paradoenelabismo.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. pero que expectacular!! cada dia me gustan más tus fotos ;)
    Besos!

    ResponderEliminar